Everything you need…
At Superior Residences, the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the outdoor patio area, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during social hours. No matter how you choose to fill your day, you can always find an inviting setting and warm greeting.
- Studio apartments
- Spacious public areas and beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Dining Room
- Private Dining Area
- Physical and Occupational Therapy access
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Beauty Salon
AT YOUR SERVICE
- Scheduled, chauffeured transportation
- Social Hour
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Day trips and off-site field trips
- Life-enriching programs and activities
FOR YOUR WELL BEING
- Secure, outdoor activity areas and paths
- Life enriching programs and activities
- Chef-prepared meals
- Dietitian approved meals
- 24/7 nursing staff
- ECC and LNS licensing
- Medication reminders, assistance and monitoring management
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
- Physical, Occupational & Skills Therapist
- Fall management
- Family support groups
- Respite and day stays available
When asked why I chose Superior over other ALF’s, it’s because of the cleanliness, friendliness and a caring staff witnessed during my visits as a caregiver to my 91 year old spouse with Alzheimer’s. It has a secured building, the staff take him on trips with residents that are meaningful. Since Jerry has been a part of the family, he really feels like he is home now – not asking to go home with me anymore. He exhibits much contentment in his environment.
I am so content now especially during the recent hurricane. I slept well knowing he was in a “safe place.”
When Hurricane Irma came through Citrus County, our Mom was evacuated from her residence. Needing daily care, we reached out to Superior and talked with Tammy. Tammy was very compassionate and very accommodating to our Mom and assisted with a Day Stay Program. It was refreshing when they called and said is it OK to have Mom’s nails done while she is here? She was able to participate in anything that was going on. Ultimately we needed to move mom from her current place as she needed more care; so we talked to Superior. We were excited that Mom could go there and be with people that welcomed her with open arms.
Thank you Superior for being there for our Mom and family.